1. When you go to Las Vegas, Times Square, or New Orleans’ French Quarter, it’s to minister to people in the name of Jesus.
2. When you hear about a church fight, you say, “So, where’s the news?”
3. When you hear of a foreigner thrilled at getting his first Bible, you feel guilty. You own 33 of them.
4. When someone tells you that old joke about the sinking ship and the captain asking someone to do something religious and so the Baptist took up an offering, you say, “So, what’s the joke?”
5. You know at least a dozen funny things that happened during baptismal services.
6. You complain about the pastor’s long sermons, but you would feel cheated by one under 20 minutes.
7. You have at times envied the Episcopalians because their adults don’t have to go to Sunday School.
8. You have sometimes felt superior to the Episcopalians because you know more of your Bible than they do.
9. You think a church building ought to look like a church building.